Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Friday

Most of my work for today is done'...

I'm hoping tonight and this weekend I will get some time to scrap....I have 3 LO I really need to get done for challenges over at SB.com (a place I tend to hang out way to much...)

But today I want to post some of my other loves....Photography
It is so wonderful that both my main hobbies go together so well...Photography and Scrapping.These were done a couple days ago on my walk....Between snowstorms....


Isn't he lovely.....I see him every time I go for my walk...


The start of the trail I walk...


This is my "puppy" Gomer.....He is only 5 months old, and not little anymore...

I had Gomer with me when I took these.....I was surprised he came so close.

2 comments:

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Beautfiul photos. I too spend way to much time on scrapbook.com. I have had to pull back some, for I spend way to much time on blogs too. So I hit the blogs first then sb.com. Well now off to see more of your wonderful blog.....

kate blue said...

beautiful photos...my daughter begs for a puppy but I am not giving in...something about having to walk a dog in the cold...I live in a strict neighborhood with dog laws so...but Gomer is adorable!