Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June 17th

I meant to write this yesterday but I found I couldn't...I was in a pretty "sad" mood...
Yesterday I had to do something I really didn't want to do.....I had to tell someone who means A LOT to me that I just couldn't do something at this time... I came to the conclusion that I just can't do it ALL , though at times I try....lol
I just made a to-do list of all the things I am up to doing in the next month...And I found out it is a lot....lol I am trying like crazy to get all my July stuff done right now before wheat harvest begins.....
I just hope a couple important people ( Denise and Lora) understand why I had to make that choice and will think of me again in the coming months that aren't so busy.....:) On my list, I really want to get smaller.... I plan on deleting items I get done....lol
Here is my ATC...Photobucket
And here is my flower card...Neither are done till in mail....Photobucket

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

sweetie... seriously.... it's not that big of a deal. :) and WOAH.. your To Do list is INSANE!!!!