Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June 25

Hi,
Today I found out harvest should start next week and I am freaking....lol I am NOT ready for it...Well I am pretty caught up... I pretty sure I will be done by time it gets here, but it just the unknown stuff...lol
I know when it starts, i will start living at the elevator ,when i am not working at the grocery store or doing my other jobs,wife,mother,caretaker,ect........I am soooo looking forward to it, NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....
Oh well what will happen will happen.... Doesn't do any good to stress out about it....lol Thanks for listening..... Sue

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

thank you. I love you, too. you are one my most favorite swap enablers!!! brat!!

I took your spot on the birthday card swap, so you can mark that one complete. :)