Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oct 12th

Happy Columbus Day !!!!!!

Today has been a typical Sunday for me..... I took a nap and slept most of the day.....lol But I have gotten a few things done....

I read a few more chapters from my book. The 3rd book in the Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paolini,Brisinger.

I made homemade chicken noodle soup for supper...

And of course I made my New Years cards for a swap I am in... I have been doing RAK's with a wonderful bunch of people in www.Cricut.com. And I frimly beleive that half of the joy of giving a "gift" is to see it used, so I try to use everything I am given in these swaps. Sometimes that is easier said than done....lol But a wonderful person sent me these stamps by Studio G ( which I am sooooo addicted too) and I knew they would be perfect for my cards, Thank you, Happykimber (Kim) And another good friend of mine, got me addicted to embossing and sent me an assortment of powders to play with Thank You Gina...:)
TFL Photobucket

I know I am so "Blessed" to have such wonderful friends looking after me... And though I know we can't say enough about how much you mean to me.... I hope you know you are all in my "thoughts" daily... Hehehe and yes Gona they are mostly "good" thoughts.....:) Sue

1 comment:

Gina Thornton said...

Hi Sue! The embossing looks great! I should take a vacation from "The Computer Whiz" and come visit and play with you!!! I am glad you liked the powders, and hope I got colors that work for you!
Talk to you soon I am sure!
Gina