Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oct 26th

Hi Everyone HAPPY SUNDAY !!!!!!!

Yesterday I had the BEST day. I took a "road trip" with of my fav people, my good friend Mary and we went to Downs Ks to a scrapbooking shop and crop. It was so much fun and I spend wayyyyyy to much money....lol I got my Thinking of you cards done, which I will post pic of tommorrow... And made a bunch of card bases for future cards I will be making....

Today after my MUST nap....lol I just had to create something and I am soooo proud of myself..... I just HAD to buy me some silver embossing powder I saw and today I used some of it... If you didn't know right now embossing is a fav of mine. So I had to use this technique on "my fav things" ATC TFL Sue
Photobucket

1 comment:

Myra said...

This ATC is adorable. I love your creations. The inchies are so cool. I am recently into embossing too. I just learned about (and bought) a Versa Mark watermark pen. It's just like the ink pad but it's a pen so it's perfect for ATCs. Can't wait to use it.