Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blog Stalker

I tend to find myself spending more time stalking blogs to see what is "new" and getting ideas... My list of blogs I read is getting longer and longer. I tend not to leave post alot but I do read them all !!!! OK I am just plain "lazy" and hate to type....lol but i do check them all daily....some every few hours for new looks....lol

Last night I found myself needing to make a card for a challenge I am doing in Card Makers , the blinkie is added at end of posting.. So i went to one of my fav blogs,http://jeanette-h20creations.blogspot.com/ and decided to look at old posts. I came across this card made by another one of my good friends (Mmora )and I just had to try it... Here is my take on it and I hope you like how it turned out as much as I do.....TFL
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lora3677 said...

that is super cute. I love it!!!

Jeanette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teresa Brooks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.