Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What we do for others....

Just a quick note..... Valentines day is quickly approaching...lol And my daughter came to me Sunday and said MOM I need 4 gifts for Valentines day for my BF's....
What are "we" going to do?????
Well if you know "anything " about 16 yr olds, you would know that we mean ME....lol
So we went to store and got 4 lg candy bars to decorate, but Val was told. "I will decorate them ( I meaning me) but you have to decide what is to be done to them...." So between the 2 of us we picked out the paper and the stickers. And these are what I came up with... I kind of like them and I know I'm loving this new border punch from Stampin Up..... TFL
Photobucket

2 comments:

Teresa Brooks said...

Great job Sue....I love that punch too.

Lora3677 said...

good job, Mom!!