Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15th

It has been a longgggggggggg week.
Last week we found out Val was accepted to the Art Institute of Colorado, so we have been working on paperwork for her entry.
Sunday night, I started a new diet program. I have got to start doing something and this is a start.
Tuesday Night was Senior Night at the Volleyball Game. We won 1 and lost 1 but they were great games....
And tonight is our last home football game, so Val will be dancing and playing in the band at half-time...
Oh did I tell you that tomorrow is an all day volleyball tourny? Another long day..
Maybe not having a child at home next year is not ALL bad....lol

2 comments:

senora_x said...

Congrats to you daughter on her entry into school! Good luck with the new diet program! I need to do something different because I've hit a major plateau!

KellyCali said...

Awesome!! Congrats!! XO p.s. I SO want to graduate from an Art School & plan to do so eventually!