Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, July 19, 2008

July 19th

Hi All,
Nothing much happening around here but it is still so HOTTTTTTTT!!!!!! But that is summer and soon it will be Winter and then we will complain about the cold....Hahahaha
Went shopping with Val Thursday and spent way to much money....lol Now I know why I don't live close to a Hobby Lobby..... I could go nutz in there. I really need to sit down and make out an order for my fav on-line shop, 2 Sassy.com.
I got my Garden Atc's done last night so I will get to mail them Monday with my Christmas in July cards...That is 2 more swaps out of the way...lol I was thinking of looking at some swaps on 2 peas but they looked kind of complicated...lol I will stick to where I am right now..... Heres my cards, TFL Sue
Photobucket

No comments: