Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, July 3, 2008

July 3rd

Hi All !!!! Today I am in a "funk"....
It rain last night so harvest has stopped for awhile...I thought I would start working on some recipe cards I am doing for a swap... Well I have the recipe picked and printed....Puppy Chow And I have started with an idea on how to do them....It not a "terrible" idea but it taking forever.... For every step I take forward, it seems I take 6 back....lol And I not happy with the way anything is coming out...Most likely best I put it away and look at it later...
I think my mojo left...Or he is just playing a trick on me , watching while he "lurks" in the corner.... I would say it just my moods and I am trying to "push" something that just can't be pushed.....lol
Right now I think I will just walk away and know " Tomorrow will be another day"
Sue:)
P.S. Something wonderful did happen to me today !!!! One of my fav blogs http://2sassyscrappers.blogspot.com/ featured one of my favorite LO's... A challenge I had done from that blog... I lifted from a person whose work is AMAZING and her friendship is even better. Thanks Lora :)

No comments: