Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 27th

Today was my "lazy" day... Yesterday Logan had a city wide garage sale... My husband would say a lot of people where cleaning out their JUNK...lol I got a plastic crate set that i set up in my scrap room....I am trying to get more organized. And I want to put things out to where I can see them and use them.... Hope this helps...
Today I started my 2 Winter card swaps, I am in... I decided I was going to try to use odds and ends I have laying arround... Here are my first 2 for a set of 10 I need... TFL...And I kind of like them....:)
Sue
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jerzey Girl said...

I Love these, the colors are awesome.

Jerzey Girl said...

Love these, The colors are beautiful

Jerzey Girl said...

Love these very cute, the colors are beautiful