Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, April 18, 2008

April 18th

Now today is feels more like Spring. In my corner of the world it is a sunny 61 degrees out. I don't plan on breaking out the shorts for awhile, but i can bet it is the first thing my daughter does when she gets home from school.
Nothing much has happen here today, which is great.... Meaning i have spent most the day doing the thing i love most, scrapping...:) Lora posted the new sketch challenge on the 2 Sassy Blog and I loved it. I think it was one of her best and i just had to stop what I was doing and scrap it. I hope you like my idea of her sketch as much as I loved doing it and my finish project... TFL :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Greta Adams said...

ohhh great pages girlfriend...glad you getting great use out of that paper