Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, April 19, 2008

April 19th

When I started this blog, I told myself this would be a "positive" experience. But my life isn't ALL positive and I try to teach my children that any life isn't all positive. It is alright to have a "blagh" day, but life is real short and everyday you live it "try" to remember even the worse days have "positive" things in them...:)

Today is one of my "blagh" days.... It is a beautiful sunny 71 degrees out with little to no wind ( something that rarely happens in Kansas). But that isn't enough to cheer me up... It is not that I am sad....I just not happy...Maybe it is boredom...lol

I tried working on a LO for scrapping but it felt "forced" best to put it away for now.... Some days are like that... I think I will just go watch a movie with my family tonight.....

Have a great Weekend...... Sue

No comments: