Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, April 21, 2008

April 21

Today was a wonderful day.... I ran errands early this morning. Went for my mile walk with the dog.... He is laying behind me giving me dirty looks between his snores....He thinks I'm abusing him and trying to kill him with the exercising...lol
Today i had 6 packages to mail at the PO... I adore swaps....any kind of swaps...i just love them...:) I was hostess of a card swap I sent off today. Plus I was in a trim/button swap and a ribbon swap, I sent in today, all from Pixie... In Sassy i asked if anyone would be interested in a button swap... The replies were fantastic:) The swap is a go and will be closed on Friday... Mary, Vicky and I have already ordered our buttons and I am sooooo looking forward to this swap:). I just love this scrapforum to pieces http://www.2sassy.proboards102.com/index.cgi?
I finished my book today...:) And I have another of his sitting here for me to start....But tomorrow I have 9 recipe cards that are due May 1st in Pixie calling my name...(hehehe I forgot about them)
Oh well tomorrow is another day... Have a great Monday :)

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

ok... it's been a month... i expect an update missy!! ha!