Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, April 20, 2008

April 20th

Good Morning !!!!
I decided to blog in here early this morning Right now it is a chilly 49 degrees outside but it promises to be a beautiful sunny day. On my way through the kitchen I glanced outside and saw a couple of my daffidills had bloomed ( wonder how long they will last if we get wind) Maybe Spring is starting to get her finally....

Right now I am getting ready for church. Today is a special day, First Communion and we have 2 getting it. The Choir will sing today. I love being in choir, it is one thing both Val and I can do together.

Today is my "LAZY" day,one of my favorite hobbies besides scrapping is reading. So after church and lunch , I will spend most of the rest of the day resting and reading. Right now one of my favorite authors is James Patterson, I have read most of his new books but i am going back and reading his old ones. I just finished Roses are Red and have started Violets are Blue.

Oh well I better continue to finish getting ready for church....
Have a wonderful Sunday !!!!!
Sue

No comments: