Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 5, 2009

January 5th

Today ,I am still fighting this cold but I really believe I have almost gotten over it....
I have been playing in my scrapping room getting ready to go scrapping with Mary at her house tomorrow...I know I can't take everything so I am trying to figure out what I want to work on... I have several cards swaps to get done and an a ATC swap...
I just checked my mail and I got a message from Jason that he received his can so I can post pics now. It was done for a "sweet treat" swap I was in and filled with scrapping goodies and chocolate.... It was the first can I have done and I really enjoyed doing it and look forward to making more.... Which is really good cause I also need to do a St Patrick and an Easter one also.....:) TFL Sue
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Teresa Brooks said...

Love the altered can, you did a great job with it.

Lora3677 said...

very pretty!!! love it