Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January 7th

Last night I went to Mary's house so we could scrap together. We both got "some" stuff done , more talking and playing around with products. I brought my new "fav" heat embossing, which I am totally hooked on.....:) Well Mary isn't as thrilled with it... She likes things that are done in just a few steps, which is NOT embossing...lol But that is the best part of this art form,everyone likes different things . We also played with Glimmer Mist which I had never used before. This is something I want to do more "experimenting" with....lol
Mary: Photobucket
Me Photobucket
On my drive to Mary's house I was thinking about how everyone uses scrap booking items differently... And what is the "right" way to use them.... And I had to laugh, cause there is NO RIGHT way to do anything... ( Here is where I should say there is only MY way doing it...lol) But the truth is , as long as you are happy with the outcome of your art, it is the "right" way...
Sometimes when I get so caught up in all the swaps I am doing and all the magazines with all the newest things in them, I have to remind myself WHY am I doing this....lol It is so nice to get recognized and complimented on something you have done... But in the end this is MY ART and I am doing it because it pleases me...
And here is the last thing I have created an ATC for my Valentine swap in Cardmakers , TFL and I hope you will be as happy with it as I was...... Sue
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lora3677 said...

i wanna come play!!

Teresa Brooks said...

Looks like you & Mary had a great time....and great card. Isn't embossing great???