Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 8th

Good Morning !!!!! With all the things I have to do today, guess what I doing....lol Writing in my blog....
I do have a good start on my day.... Laundry going, dishes in water, trash out by the street and my morning errands are ran... All things I do daily and try to get done in morning, so some of the afternoon is mine....lol
When I got home from doing errands , I was puzzled by a knocking I was hearing outside..... I found the reason, we have a tiny little woodpecker in the tree by house. Of course I was fascinated and ran in house to get my camera.....lol Well he was still there when I got back, but do you know how hard it is to take a pick that far away looking straight up in a tree.....lol Needless to say I didn't get my pic and he was very upset to be so bothered, but it reminded me sometimes it is the tiniest moments that make life so special...
Well those dishes aren't gonna wash them self, so I better get busy.... Maybe I will get to chat more on here later but most likely not today.... So have a great day all and remember to look for that woodpecker in your life too.......:) Sue

No comments: