Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6th 2009

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I am packing up my embossing stuff and the other items I need for my ATC's cuz I am going to go a scrapping with one of my best "buds" Mary tonight....

I plan on working on my Valentime ATC's and just playing .... Another good friend of mine got me started on "embossing" and now I am hooked....lol And I bet Mary is also by time night is over.....lol

This afternoon I really need to make a "dent" in the book I am reading right now, Stephanie Meyers " The Host". I love reading and just loved her Twighlight series but this one is different. And though I do like it, it just doesn't read as fast... Sue

2 comments:

Lora3677 said...

OH SUE!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!!!!!! it is GORGEOUS!!!! and look at you bloggin' more regularly. I'm so proud.. sniff sniff

Teresa Brooks said...

Wow....Your Blog looks great, I love it. Makes you feel more like blogging doesn't it. Good job Girlie....and have a great time with Mary scrapping.