Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today I'm gonna vent !!!!!

Hello...
I told myself I would try to always think positive when writing in here and guess what???? I am positive I need to vent....lol
First I love swaps... I just do and I love seeing all the new ideas I get from others .... But I have a major problem with people who say they are going to do something and don't do it.... If a person signs up for a swap, you should do it.... Or at least have the courtesy to bow out, not ignore pm's from others.... I am just grateful to having been in some wonderful swaps where the hostess is on the ball.
Needless to say today has been a not so good day for me.... But I did get some cards done for a swap Lora is running... One swap down and only 5 more to do for February....lol I not even gonna mention March.... Just gonna do 1 month at a time..... TFL !!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lora3677 said...

i hear ya....

Jeanette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.